Snap out of it!
Enough already...I had three really shitty days, and that's enough. I taught my first class tonight, it went well and I must say when I got home I felt like the mother and wife my family deserves. I had stuff to talk about, I wanted to be with Lucie, I felt like straightening up...
Just remembered I wanted to write about this-I never realized how much eating I do based on how I am feeling. I am doing weight watchers right now, and journaling everything I eat REALLY makes me aware of the TIMES I want to eat...stress, depression.
I promised myself I was going to go to bed at 10 tonight (Lucie's been waking up ALL night for the past three nights, and not sleeping well during the day, UGH) and it's 10:17. Damn!
Nite nite.

1 Comments:
Going through old posts...Lucie was just four months old here, and I wish there was a way for new Mom's to A) be kind to themselves, and B)know that it gets easier every single day!
Post a Comment
<< Home