A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.
10.30.2008
sleep
I'm amazed that Jack slept last night...he had his nightcap around 8:30, asleep by 9, made some noise around 12:30 (and instead of feeding him I popped the paci in) and he was good to go until 4:30!!!! So he went for about 7 hours without a feed. B-E-A-youtiful!
El, I'm happy for you. We know the feeling. Sophie was up all last night coughing, so we did a few breathing treatments throughout the night, and then brought her into bed around 5:30, where she decided to have a kicking contest with my pillow and head. I'll never forget Dad's bit of wisdom when Noah was first born, "Well, don't plan on getting any sleep for the next 20 years." It never ends. P.S. Life couldn't be better! Love, Pete
I miss writing each day. I used to journal for no reason, and it's fun to go back through things years later. Some days I may include pictures, some days it may be all about the kids, sometimes you may get a recipe, and most times, you'll get my random thoughts.
1 Comments:
El,
I'm happy for you. We know the feeling.
Sophie was up all last night coughing, so we did a few breathing treatments throughout the night, and then brought her into bed around 5:30, where she decided to have a kicking contest with my pillow and head.
I'll never forget Dad's bit of wisdom when Noah was first born, "Well, don't plan on getting any sleep for the next 20 years."
It never ends.
P.S. Life couldn't be better!
Love,
Pete
Post a Comment
<< Home