
The saddest dentist's chair in the world...it never got to make Lucie's acquaintance. We had her first visit this morning to check out her broken tooth. The dentist said he couldn't see the nerve, but to be on the lookout for possible future abscess. Fun! I have no clue what to do about fixing it. It's done at the hospital as an outpatient procedure, and they would give her general anesthesia as well as a breathing tube. The anesthesia freaks me out less than the breathing tube. So I just don't know.
Labels: Lucie
3 Comments:
That would freak me out too. Noah had a cavity in between two of his front teeth and they had wanted to fill it but I was delaying because they give them gas to relax them and I wasn't comfortable with it. I did finally have it done last month because it was starting to change color and they said that he had a lot of root left so his teeth aren't falling out anytime soon. He did great, he came out with a big cheesy smile and was a little spaceier than normal but fine. He went right to school afterwards.
oh that's so scary! general anesthesia?? good luck! you know i'm no fan of the dentist!
I know, I think she might be a snaggletooth for a while. PS...I have a dentist's appt. in the morning! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home