they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

10.18.2008

Snaggletooth (for now, anyway)


So, here are some images of Lucie's broken tooth...don't mind the messy face! We were asking her to show us her dinosaur and crocodile smile/teeth at dinner time so we could get her to smile wide enough to see the tooth. Seeing it on a smaller scale makes me realize that it's totally not the end of the world, but we'll see what the dentist says. I don't want to "traumatize" her with a scary dentist visit the first time she goes, but I also don't want her to look back at years of childhood photos with broken teeth. What would you do?
And now a cute picture of her (I feel I must...)
I should be posting a web album of some recent pictures (Hugues & Pierrette, David's parents, have been here...as many of you know, that means about a thousand-literally-new pics).














3 Comments:

Blogger Roubiceks said...

El,
Lucy's broken tooth will fall out, and a new one will grow in. No need for traumatization.
Jack looks like Petey Bodkin in this picture.
I love you,
Pete

7:50 PM  
Blogger The Lowe Family said...

broken tooth or not, you have some adorable children. I'm so glad your posting on here. I am not much of a writer but I love keeping up with everyone's adventures.

8:07 PM  
Blogger mary catherine said...

my brother broke two teeth on a playground fall in preschool...i can't remember if the dentist pulled them or not, but i'll ask my mom...

she's still gorgeous as ever! a tough hockey chick!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home