Six months???
I've had a lot to say over the past few months and haven't taken any time to say it. Part of me feels that writing a blog is useless, but the other part of my (currently working on some "stuff") feels like I really need to write to just get shit out of my head. Nothing big, but when you spend the majority of your day with a (cute) 17 month old, well, the mind gets a little loco.
Bought a house, sold old house, finished three grad classes in 3 months (ouch), went to France, went to Florida, turned 30, started my Master's project, continued tutoring, began teaching again for the Alliance Francaise, painted the kitchen, had guests for 3 weeks (and one more coming tomorrow). So I guess there is not much timr to blog. I love my life! It's busy and calm all at the same time.
So that catches me up until today. Lucie is so much fun lately, she's my little lady and so well behaved and so silly at the same time. Just love her!
So at least I made an effort to write today. Now I sleep...
PS...I never did find that Saint Joseph statue when I practically dug up the front yard...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home