they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

6.18.2008

36 weeks

Bouts of all out boredom as well as times of busy-busy are driving me nuts. I am just sitting and waiting, on one hand, and on the other hand I am trying to give Lucie as much quality Mommy time as I can. Both are exhausting! My body just wants a break, my back is killing me, my groin feels like it's being stabbed, and everything just feels heavy. I hate feeling like I am complaining, even if it's just in my own head. I want to get back to the Y and exercise and feel GOOD! But I know that will be a while, also, and that this summer is just going to be an at-home time of life.

I'm getting so impatient to meet our little boy. I remember feeling this way with Lucie, towards the end, so I know it's normal and I just have to think that I've got just a few more weeks to go. Pretty much everything is ready, just normal day to day cleaning has to be taken care of, and I'm managing just fine, but it's all I can accomplish. There are still a few little things to be done in his bedroom, but really, he won't be sleeping in it for a while, so I'm totally not stressed about that. Hopefully breastfeeding will go as smoothly as it did with Lucie, I guess that takes away a lot of preparation! I really can't wait to breastfeed again. Sure, the nightfeedings SUCK, but knowing that this might be the last time I go through this makes it feel so special.

I want to sit down and write a letter to "him" (yes, I know what his name is but we won't tell until he's born), like I did for Lucie. I could be doing that right now. I also told myself it would be nice to work on Lucie's baby book some more before his birth.

Lucie is waking up. Time to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home