A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.
11.03.2008
in the 'hood
We've been taking walks in the neighborhood, and Lucie just LOVES to sit in leaf piles. I let her have fun, but I cannot tell you how nitpicky (literally) I am about the little ticks we have here! But you can't take away the fall fun of a good leaf pile, can you?
I miss writing each day. I used to journal for no reason, and it's fun to go back through things years later. Some days I may include pictures, some days it may be all about the kids, sometimes you may get a recipe, and most times, you'll get my random thoughts.
1 Comments:
That looks like fun! I love her little laugh! Sophis does the same thing. She says something and just cracks herself up. Too funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home