Once again!
Jack had another great night. I think he went from 9ish to 3:30 (sometimes I just don't remember if I feed him in the middle of the night). I woke up feeling refreshed, David brought coffee to me upstairs, and Lucie slept in a little. A nice morning.
We made it to the Y, also. Getting there at least one morning this week (it was a first with both in tow, and the first time I've been since I was about 5 months pregnant). Lucie wasn't so happy at first, but one of the nice ladies calmed her down right away. Jack was asleep in the carseat, so I'm not sure how he reacted when he woke up. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical (boy, did it feel good to get moving to music again!) and had time to chat with David (and get a kiss) for a few minutes while he was on the bike. He's been going pretty religiously M-W-F at lunchtime. He usually goes with a few colleagues. I think that helps a lot having a group to go with.
Getting ready was the hardest part. I didn't forget anything, and even included raisins and a sippy cup of water for Lucie. Maybe we will all try and go again tomorrow?
I can't get Lucie to wear her costume, (she saw a Dora Halloween movie and wanted to be a Dora Lion also - a black cat). It's just black leggings and a black turtleneck, a clip on tail and a fuzzy headband with cat ears. I bet if I had a princess dress for her it would be no problem. Maybe it's because I'm too tired to care, but if I can't get it on her tonight...does it really matter? We are going to go trick or treating to the houses immediately near us. It should be fun. I may just pull out the bee costume from last year and see what she thinks. I'll dress up as the black cat.
These are from last year...I can't believe how "baby" she looks here! She was 17 months old.
Labels: feeling good, holidays

1 Comments:
Im struggling with avery as well. I had to give her a pop to get her all dressed. I hope she can keep it on for a good 30 minutes. I can't wait to see pictures of them (dressed up or not)!!
Post a Comment
<< Home