they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

12.06.2008

Sleep, glorious sleep

He did it...well, he did it well enough for me to be hopping and bopping around this morning. Jack slept from 9 to midnight (in his bed) and then midnight to 6:30 (in our bed...oh well, I was too cold getting up in the middle of the night). Ahh...a sigh of relief.

Sleep is beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I am so happy you finally got a good night! Have you tried the "whit noise" again? He seemed to do well when he was sick and you used the humidifier. He can sleep through almost any kind of noise.
Another thought, move the crib and the rocker into your bedroom. Why not?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Roubiceks said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I really feel for ya. I hope it continues. Please give him a big kiss from Titi for letting Mommy sleep. And of course Lucie as well, how's her bo-bo?

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home