they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

12.03.2008

playing catch up with some pics

I'm too big for the bumbo.

Homemade roasted garlic whole wheat olive oil bread. Mmm.

I meant to post this recipe weeks ago and haven't made the time to do so. Mom and David really enjoyed this. The next time, I would cook it down more to become more stewy. I'll do a new post for the recipe. Yucatan Pork Stew with Ancho Chilies and Lime Juice .

Playdate. I had them painting and our little friend thought my white walls were drab so he helped me out a little bit. I didn't discover his artwork until after they left and I was cleaning up. I completely forgot about how much I laughed until just now! I'll have to show this to his mom. Thank God for washable paints! :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home