they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

12.02.2008

tagged! (finally getting to this)

Jen, this one is for you -- I haven't even checked what the picture is going to be yet, but here goes nothing :-) It's probably going to be some random picture of a leaf or something!

Here are the directions I got from Jen:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


How funny...this is Springbreak 2002, we had Easter (I'm guessing) down at Matt & Libby's in Boca. In the picture is Grandma (Marcella), Libby Chandler, Matthew Jacob, and Kayla Zapata in the background. David was arriving the next day and he hadn't even met most of our family yet.

And Jen, you are in almost all of the other pictures in that folder, it's strange that I got this task from you.



Okay, I tag...mom & angela (you can email me or post it on facebook), I don't know if you blog or not). I don't have four other people because Jen already got to them!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lowe Family said...

I think everyone else ignored me. Thanks for doing it, I thought it was a cute idea....

7:48 AM  
Blogger Trish Fahner Photography said...

Love your Blog and I am so excited to meet Jack! He is a gorgeous baby with the most heartwarming smile!! Hope to see you soon! Love T.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home