they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

11.03.2008

Where does she get this stuff?

As I was dishing up dinner last night, Lucie asked what we were eating. I replied "stir-fry", and without skipping a beat, she told me "Mommy, I need chopsticks!" We've never used chopsticks around her, we've never talked about chopsticks around her, and certainly never told her "You hold it like a pencil" (which she repeated over and over and over). Who IS this kid? She really cracks me up (and scares me a bit, actually). And yes, she ate almost her entire bowl with chopsticks, by placing A grain of rice or A kernel of corn on the tip of one chopstick. David & I were hysterical.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lowe Family said...

I was having trouble posting yesterday----
I think that if I gave Avery chopsticks she would either throw them at me or poke her or my eyes out... she just doesn't have the patience. that is so cute that lucie took the time to pick up each piece.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home