they say you can't screw up boiling water
Standing in front of the stove/microwave area with a full pot of water to boil some lasagna noodles. Went blank trying to figure out why I couldn't find the right button on the microwave to start the stove. No joke.
I think it's time for a nap.

8 Comments:
You think that's bad...I got up, got Chandler ready for school, drove him to school and realized rather quickly when I got there that there was NO school today. They go back tomorrow!!
Hey at least you actually had water in the pot! I don't boil water well, last time I tried I turned on the stove, put the pot on ( without water) and then decided I needed to run out to the store, A few minutes later my mom phoned to ask me " Are you really loosing your mind, should I be worried?" I have to admit, I really do love mommy brain, it gives us so much to talk about!:)
This is all pretty funny, they should have a mommy brain book filled with stories just like this.
Had the pot, had the water and the stove. 3 AM and had to sterilize the baby bottles, etc. Went back to bed. Awakened by so much smoke I could barely see. Talk about a wake up call!
I think you young mothers have come to understand and a[[reciate your own mothers so much better! Ah, the cycle of life!
the word was "appreciate"
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh, keep 'em coming ladies! I know there are more stories out there!
I don't know how people mangaged to have kids before all of this convenience.
And YES! I kow I appreciate my Mom in ways I never knew I could :-) Love you, Mom!
At my age your description of "Mommy brain" is what my NORM is..LOL I am curious to know how many empty wash cylces I do in a weeks time....
Post a Comment
<< Home