je me regale (i can't get the accent aigu to appear...)
I can't get over how much I am LOVING the translation work I am doing right now. I feel like a crazy person, I get butterflies in my stomach and I swear my breathing gets heavy reading all of these recipes. Should it be chop or dice? Mix or stir? Ah, the nuances.
I can practically smell some of the dishes, taste them...I----LOVE----FOOD. Not in the stuff-your-face kind of way, you all know me too well. It's the art, the "where it all comes from" and "putting it all together" that gets me going.
I totally get how people can get excited about artwork, architecture, dance, you name it. It's creating things that make people feel good.
Food is a way for me to show love and caring, and not in the "I need therapy" way. :-) My husband is SO lucky! (And I miss him so much! I'm already thinking about what I am going to cook for lunch on Sunday.)

5 Comments:
LOL! Your breathing gets heavy! Too funny!
Cooking Food and David is home, PURE BLISS!
Hello Helen,
How are you all ? Could you give me the waist measurement of your little fairy, so that maybe if I find the material I want I could try to whip up some surprise for her birthday ?
Coucou Aurelie! Alors, d'abord c'est tres gentil de ta part de faire toutes ces jolies creations pour la poupee :-) Her waist measures 51 cm she is 93 cm tall. Merci merci merci, I'm sure it will be lovely...whatever it is! Bon weekend.
Attends donc avant de dire merci ;o) I have to find material first, it is not so easy to find fabric around Paris, I don't know why. Thanks for measures in cm, by the way !
Post a Comment
<< Home