These pics from France are killing me El! They are so lovely!! The kids are so beautiful and I want to seriously nom on Jack's thighs. That will happen on the fourth. Just so you know! *wink* Enjoy your visit and can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
Au fait Ellen, concernant la jupe de fée, je ne t'ai pas dit, j'ai laissé un accès à l'élastique à l'arrière ce qui fait que si tu souhaites changer la taille, tu coupes l'élastique et tu le remplaces par un autre sans difficultés. Amusez-vous bien, et gavez-vous bien de fraises pour nous ! Bises
I miss writing each day. I used to journal for no reason, and it's fun to go back through things years later. Some days I may include pictures, some days it may be all about the kids, sometimes you may get a recipe, and most times, you'll get my random thoughts.
8 Comments:
Those look delicioso!!!!
Hey ! Faut nous en laisser quelques unes ! ;o)
A bientôt
Has she put those plump strawberries on her fingers yet?
I need a phone number to book a reservation at la casa teyssier for two adults and two children.
Pete, they just said "It would be our pleasure to welcome them!" All you need to do is bring cute kids.
These pics from France are killing me El! They are so lovely!! The kids are so beautiful and I want to seriously nom on Jack's thighs. That will happen on the fourth. Just so you know! *wink* Enjoy your visit and can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
Au fait Ellen, concernant la jupe de fée, je ne t'ai pas dit, j'ai laissé un accès à l'élastique à l'arrière ce qui fait que si tu souhaites changer la taille, tu coupes l'élastique et tu le remplaces par un autre sans difficultés.
Amusez-vous bien, et gavez-vous bien de fraises pour nous !
Bises
Merci pour l'astuce, Aurelie! C'etait sympa d'avoir partage le we avec vous ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home