France Webalbum
Bonjour a tout le monde! We are having such a wonderful time visiting family in the south of France. If you know me well enough, you know that I am overwhelmed with happiness and feel so lucky to have this part of my life. I really wish that I could bring you all here with me so that you could be seeing, feeling, tasting, smelling and doing all that I have. Really, all of you! There are moments during the day that make me think of so many different people and different memories with you.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ellen.teyssier/VillefrancheDeRouergueMay2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCKajm8O4-sPSxgE&feat=directlink
The pictures in the webalbum are mostly of everyday things, as that is what has been keeping us busy. Playing outside all day long, outdoor meals, fun with the kids in the garden and orchard, small walks out and about. I haven't had the time to comment on the pictures, but that is to come. Between Hugues and myself, we've got over 3,500 pictures. And we still have two weeks left! Digital cameras are dangerous. I will be updating it close to everyday.
I miss you all and think about you often!

5 Comments:
Great pics!!! Keep them coming!
I'm all fahklempt! I especially love Lucie eating a chocolate ice cream cone (b/w) with her hair curling in different directions!
I lve you all and miss you so...
One day I think a big ol' family trip to france is in order. Maybe for Grandma's 90th!!! Beautiful Pics!
Thank you Ellen, it looks like a great family time, I am sure the Teyssier's are just thrilled to have you at their home and show you all off. Enjoy!
Wonderful pictures, beautiful. I know I am old fashioned and nerdy and you're all techy but I want to scrapbook those!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home