they must be sleeping

A somewhat daily yadda yadda yadda to keep up with friends and family.

7.23.2009

We're still here, too (thanks Jen!)

I've been so busy with a walking boy and my lovely girl. She is knocking my socks off with her politeness. She thanks me for every meal (to the point where I'm like "Uh, honey, it's just spaghetti. But I love you for saying thank you!"), for playing with her, for helping her in the potty...you name it, she says thank you. Crazy.

Jack is my little man....he is a non-stop dancing machine (really--ask him to wiggle and see what happens!), loves to give his momma full face kisses, and my GOD does he make me smile. He's gonna be a troublemaker and turn around and look at me with that face and Ughghghghg...I'm going to have to learn to discipline this one!

I highly doubt I will be writing much more anytime soon. Things are good. I'm trying to enjoy these days with my babies, because I already know how fast it goes. Three years? Really? It doesn't seem possible. With one child, I felt like a couple with a cute little baby. With two, I feel like a real family, a real Mommy, and I just love it. The three of these Teyssiers are my LIFE. Love this life.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lowe Family said...

We've all gotten pretty involved in living our lives rather than writing about them. I look forward to any updates even if they come weeks or months away. I'm glad things are good with you!

BTW Avery is thanking me a lot too! Or when she doesn't want something "no thank you, mommy". Too cute, I hope they keep it up!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home